Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

This post is going to wish you a…

I hope you had a great 2011 and I hope you have an even better 2012. 

On New Years Eve, my family and I went to the beach. We then went home to get ready to go to my Auntie and Uncle’s for a barbecue. My cousin Daniel got a little pool and Amy and I put our feet in it. Then we left at 8:45 so we could go to see the fireworks at the beach at 9:15. The fireworks were amazing, but I wanted to watch the midnight fireworks in Sydney.

There was now a few minutes left of 2011, so my family and I put the T.V on and we watched the Melbourne fireworks and recorded the Sydney fireworks. They were spectacular.

What was your favourite thing you did in 2011

Happy New Year!

Georgia 🙂 

5 thoughts on “Happy New Year

1. Hi Georgia,
    Gosh, you had a busy New Year’s Eve!
    In 2011 I thought Year 6 Camp was great, blogging with the blogging group was a highlight, I loved the fashion design group, and going to Hawaii was amazing!
    Mmmmm . . . I had a great year. Hope this year can top that.
    Happy New Year!
    Mrs N

2. Dear Georgia,

You are soo lucky to go to beach! At new year it was my birthday so my family celebrated my birthday. It looks like you live in Australia, am I right? Anyway, I live in South Korea. I really, truly liked your board what said “Happy New Year”, Where did you make it? Can you tell me by coming to my blog and leaving a comment? My blog is: http://www.ashleyp7blog.blogspot.com

Thanks!!

Ashley P.

3. Pingback: Selena's Blog » Week 3: Comments